BRASS 2 1/2″ BRASS HYDRANT GATE VALVE MODEL # HGV25-B
- MODEL #HGV25-B
- 2 1/2″ F. NST Swivel X 2 1/2″ M.
- NST Outlet
- Brass Hydrant Gate Valve
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Hard anodized
- Stainless steel non-rising stem
- Innovative self adjusting ball and socket gate design
- Durable ‘L’ shaped easy crank handle
- Metal to Metal seal
- Approx. ten turns to open/close
- Made in the USA
- Swivel: 2.5” NST
- Height: 11.4”
- Weight: 4.5lbs.
- 10-12 turn open and close reduces risk of water hammer.
- Turn the handle counter clockwise to OPEN the valve.
- Turn the handle clockwise to CLOSE the valve.
- When valve is positively shut, turn the handle counter clockwise 1/2 rotation to prevent jamming, once the water pressure is released.
- Test the valve before putting it into service.
- Clean the valve by flushing with water after use.
- Use non-detergent soap to clean dirt from the exterior to reduce wear.
- Regularly check the valve and re-grease seal surface and shaft threads periodically.
- Periodically service your valve or have your fire equipment dealer service it.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.