Boss Wing Nut
Material Plated Iron
Size 3/4″ and 1″ (20mm and 25mm)
Optional Pkg/Box Qty 25
Weight Lb 0.7000
- Boss couplings are all-purpose hose couplings, universally recommended for steam hose connections. They are also widely used for air, water, fluid petroleum, chemicals and liquid petroleum gas up to 1″ ID.
- Boss couplings can be applied to many types of rubber, synthetic, plastic, metallic or semi-metallic hose. Consult Dixon for specific media capabilities.
- Use with Boss Fittings
- Recommended for steam service up to 450°F (232°C).
- Worn-out hose couplings can be dangerous. They should be checked regularly and replace when necessary. Each coupling user should review applications and add safety devices where indicated.
- Note. Pressurized steam is an extremely dangerous commodity. Only hose, fittings, clamps and accessory items that have been approved for steam service should ever be used! Never use an unapproved item for steam service. Always follow the manufacturer’s product recommendations for pressurized steam handling.
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.