B1 MTS Coat
Style Number BAC18
The B1™ is Lakeland Fire’s most popular series of turnout gear. The gear features an advanced 3 body panel design 32” coat and high-back pants designed to give the wearer extreme freedom of movement.
Want to best suit your specific style and needs? The B1 MTS offers a long list of standard features and is complimented by many options that let you custom-design through our MTS ordering program.
Style Number BAC18
The B1™ is Lakeland Fire’s most popular series of turnout gear. The gear features an advanced 3 body panel design 32” coat and high-back pants designed to give the wearer extreme freedom of movement. Rugged construction means maximum durability and a long garment life. A long list of standard features is complimented by many options that let you custom design your gear to suit your style. Join the battle in B1 MTS.
B1 MTS Coat Standard Features
- 32” coat length, three body-panel design.
- Double stitched seams with 8 to 10 stitches per inch.
- All hardware reinforced with die-cut leather.
- Liner attaches to jacket with snaps and Velcro®
- Throat tab features scooped design for a better interface with helmet, shroud and SCBA mask.
- Hanger loop on rear collar.
- Extra layer of thermal liner in shoulders for increased thermal protection.
- Ergonomically correct 2-panel curved sleeve follows arm range of movement.
- Underarm gusset allows arms to be raised with minimal coat rise.
- Deep two layer neoprene/cotton poly sleeve wells provide excellent interface with any style glove.
- Grey leather cuffs are double stitched.
- 4” Nomex® knit wristers retain their memory and shape.
- Zipper/Velcro® closure standard. New hightemp Delrin® plastic zipper has smoother operation and won’t freeze or rust.
- 4” wide storm flap is constructed from two layers of outer shell with a central layer of breathable moisture barrier.
- Black Nomex® front facings keep the front of the jacket light in weight.
- 2” x 8” x 8” expansion bellows pockets lined with Kevlar® twill. Pockets are set low so that they sit below the SCBA waist straps. Handwarmer pockets under expansion pockets.
- “Easy Grip” DRD (Drag Rescue Device) can be employed with one hand.
- NFPA Style Triple Trim is double stitched to garment for increased protection against wear.
- Jacket liner inspection port
Compliant to the new 2013 Edition NFPA 1971
B1 MTS Coat Materials
Materials for the Outer Shell, Moisture Barriers and Thermal Liners can be mixed and matched.
B1 MTS Coat Size Range: Chest measurements in 2″ even increments.
36″, 38″, 40″, 42″, 44″, 46″, 48″, 50″, 52″, 54″, 56″, 58″
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.