Scott’s AV-2000 Facepiece was designed to be used across a wide variety of applications. Single facepiece for all respiratory applications.
Scott’s original AV facepiece, the AV-2000 facepiece was designed with maximum versatility, and holds NIOSH approvals across a wide variety of applications. The facepiece versatility helps minimize equipment inventory, simplify user training and reduce redundant fit testing to ensure lower cost of ownership than other facepieces.
- Top Down Convertability – single facepiece for APR, PAPR, supplied air, and SCBA applications, including CBRN
- One fit test and reduced training and inventory for lower cost of ownership
- Multiple sizes ensure reliable fit
- Dual mechanical voicemitters and electronic communication options.
- Available with Kevlar, Poly, or Rubber head harness
SureLife Cartridge Calculator Link
- SureLife Cartridge Calculator Page
- Service Life Video
- Selection Guide Video
- Registration Setup Training Video
Additional Product Information
- NIOSH, NIOSH CBRN, and NFPA approvals apply to most respiratory assemblies using these facepieces. Contact your Scott Safety representative for specific approval information.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.