SENTRY Carbon Dioxide Wheeled Fire Extinguishers are designed to protect areas where Class B (flammable liquids and gases) or Class C (energized electrical equipment) fires could occur. They may be used indoors where winds and drafts do not affect discharge or where a clean extinguishing agent is required. These extinguishers provide maximum protection in settings such as aircraft hangars, paint spray booths, quench tanks, and metal tube manufacturing.
Carbon dioxide is a non-corrosive, non-damaging extinguishing agent that leaves no residue after a fire. Carbon dioxide provides its own pressure for discharge, and because it is a gas, it will penetrate and spread to all parts of a hazard. Because carbon dioxide displaces oxygen, appropriate safety measures must be taken to evacuate enclosed areas where discharged.
Additional product features:
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Portable, compact design
- Non-corrosive, non-conductive, clean extinguishing agent
- Available in 50 lb (22.7 kg) and 100 lb (45.4 kg) models
- UL or ULC listing available DOT / TC approved steel cylinder
- One-person operation
- Large 16 in. (406 mm) semi-pneumatic rubber wheels
- Rubber-jacketed, wire braided, high pressure discharge hose