SENTRY dry chemical extinguishers are designed for protection of light and ordinary hazards. These compact and portable extinguishers are suited for both industrial and commercial fire protection needs.
Found virtually anywhere a general-purpose fire extinguisher is needed, SENTRY dry chemical extinguishers are ideal for auto repair shops, electrical equipment rooms, machining operations, material handling vehicles, banks, offices, schools, hotels, warehouses, and many other applications.
Economically priced, SENTRY dry chemical extinguishers don’t sacrifice performance, meeting or exceeding requirements of ANSI/UL 299 and 711 or ULC S504 and S508. Powerful, portable and engineered to last, these extinguishers are trusted by people and industries to protect critical assets.
Additional attributes of the product:
- USCG approved with proper bracket
- Competitive fire ratings
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Tough, glare-resistant, one-piece mylar nameplates
- Manufactured of durable high-quality materials
- Large, easy-to-read pressure gauge
- Fits most wall mounted storage cabinets
- 2 ½ and 5 lb units also available with vehicle bracket
SENTRY extinguishers come with a six-year limited warranty from date of delivery and are sold and serviced through an international network of independent distributors in every state and most foreign countries.
Standout features include:
- Seamless steel cylinder with high tensile strength
- Tough exterior coatings
- Extinguisher shells are 100% factory air tested in excess of 600 psi (41.4 bar)
- Extruded aluminum, brass or plated steel components
- Compact and lightweight, SENTRY extinguishers are made to rigorous ANSUL standards of quality and craftsmanship
Extinguisher sizes are 2.5 lb (1.13 kg), 5 lb (2.27 kg), 10 lb (4.54 kg) and 20 lb (9.07 kg) agent capacity, with specific agents available to fight Class A, B, or C fires.
A choice of dry chemical agents that satisfy specific protection requirements include:
FORAY Dry Chemical—A monoammonium phosphate-based agent for use on Class A (wood, paper, cloth), Class B (flammable liquids and gases), and Class C (electrical) fires.
Purple-K Dry Chemical—A potassium bicarbonate-based agent that is the most effective dry chemical for knock-down of Class B (flammable liquids and gases) and Class C (electrical) fires.
PLUS-FIFTY C Dry Chemical—A sodium bicarbonate-based agent for use on Class B (flammable liquids and gases) and Class C (electrical) fires.