SENTRY High-Flow, Stored-Pressure Fire Extinguishers are designed specifically for commercial, compliance markets. This portable fire extinguisher provides cost-effective, high performing fire suppression to meet the requirements of NFPA 10 Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers.
Available in 10-pound and 20-pound models with standard or corrosion resistant coatings, the high-flow, stored-pressure fire extinguishers are designed to meet the requirements of NFPA 10 (Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers) Section 126.96.36.199 for pressurized flammable liquids and pressurized gas fires.
The quick discharge rate enables the dry chemical agent to reach fires faster, providing increased firefighting capability as compared to a standard fire extinguisher.
Applications include propane filling and storage locations, gas/fuel stations, construction sites, maintenance facilities, hazardous material cabinets, small paint booths, marinas, salvage/recycling centers and warehouse/storage facilities.
SENTRY extinguishers are made to rigorous standards of quality and craftsmanship. They come with a six-year limited warranty from date of delivery and are sold and serviced through an international network of distributors in every state and most countries.
Standout features include:
- Superior discharge flow rates of 1 lb (.45 kg) per second or greater of dry chemical agent
- Complies with NFPA 10 Section 188.8.131.52 for pressurized flammable liquids and gases
- UL/ULC Listed
- Meets/exceeds ANSI/UL299 and 711 or ULC S504 and S508
- USCG approved with proper bracket
- Six-year warranty
- Easy to operate
- Economically priced
- Large, easy-to-read pressure gauge
- “High-Flow” nameplate designation easily identifies high flow extinguisher
- Tough, glare resistant, one-piece mylar nameplate
- Seamless drawn steel cylinder with high tensile strength
- Superior powder paint resists blistering, cracking, fading, chipping and corrosion
- Hand portable firefighting training at world-renowned Fire School
Extinguisher sizes are 10 lb (4.54 kg) and 20 lb (9.07 kg) agent capacity, with specific agents available to fight Class A, B, or C fires.
A choice of dry chemical agents that satisfy specific protection requirements:
FORAY Dry Chemical—A monoammonium phosphate-based agent for use on Class A (wood, paper, cloth), Class B (flammable liquids and gases), and Class C (electrical) fires.
Purple-K Dry Chemical—A potassium bicarbonate-based agent that is the most effective dry chemical for knock-down of Class B (flammable liquids and gases) and Class C (electrical) fires.