CLEANGUARD MR Conditional Extinguishers offer many of the same features as the standard CLEANGUARD Clean Agent Extinguishers but are made for environments where MR Conditional extinguishers are required, such as magnetic imaging rooms, semiconductor fabrication facilities, and similar applications.
Rated for Class A, B, and C fires, these extinguishers are ideal for hazard areas that require a reliable and safe non-magnetic fire extinguisher. The extinguishing agent is proven to be electrically non-conductive and will not damage sensitive electrical equipment like computers. It leaves no residue, requires no clean-up, has no ozone depletion potential, and is lower in toxicity compared to comparable agents.
The 13.25 lb (6.00 kg) CLEANGUARD extinguisher features an effective discharge range of approximately 16 ft (4.9 m) along with a 1-A:10B:C rating.
Additional product features:
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/UL 2129 and 711/ULC S508 and S566
- Listings and approvals include UL, ULC, and FAA
- Simple operation and maintenance
- MR Conditional (tested to 3 tesla)
- No clean-up/no residue
- Safe for exposure to occupants
- Zero ozone depletion
- Safe for sensitive electronic equipment
- Operating temperature range is –40 °F to 120 °F (–40 °C to 49 °C)
- Six-year limited warranty from date of delivery to original end-user purchaser