AIR-PAK X3 PRO SCBA
Introducing the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA, engineered to address cancer concerns in the fire service, offering cleanability, comfort, and connectivity, while providing compatibility with the upcoming NFPA 2018 standards.
The Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA is built on a proven foundation ofredundant safety features to ensure the security and comfort of today’s firefighters. Combining advanced material selection for water repellency with an easy-to-remove harness, the Air-PakX3 Pro may be cleaned and decontaminated after use to reducelong- term carcinogen exposure. A new shoulder harness design improves the ease of donning and minimizes pressurepoints to reduce user fatigue. A naturally articulating waist padpromotes greater range of motion to the user, while transferring weight to the hips for a more balanced load.
Offering enhanced electronics with Bluetooth technology, the Air-Pak X3 Pro supports wireless connectivity between devices, enabling data sharing and transmission for improved firefighter safety and fireground accountability. Integrated RFID tags provide local storage of SCBA information that can bewirelessly interrogated for asset tracking.
- New harness materials offer great resistance to chemical exposure and water absorption to help minimize contamination
- Easy-to-remove harness allows for cleaning and gross decon to help reduce long-term carcinogen exposure
- New shoulder harness design improves the ease of donning and minimizes pressure points to reduce user fatigue
- Natural articulation (i.e. waist pad) promotes greater range of motion to the user, while transferring weight to the hips for a more balanced load
- Superior breathability offers minimal breathing resistance to reduce user burden and improve operational efficiencies
- Redundant safety features afford firefighters peace of mind knowing that the SCBA is going to perform in the toughest environments
- Bluetooth® enabled electronics support wireless connectivity between devices for improved configurability, data transmission/retrieval, firefighter safety and fireground accountability
- Integrated RFID tags provide local storage of SCBA information that can be wirelessly interrogated for asset tracking
- Proudly “Made in the USA” with the highest level of quality and workmanship
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.