ABC Dry Chemical is a multipurpose extinguishing agent that is suitable for use on Class A, Class B and Class C fires.
Typical Uses: For public areas such as offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas. For businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/ aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
Not recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment or aircraft structure.
- Model: 5 ABC V/B
- Alum. Valve: 25614 (25690)
- Brass Valve: 25615 (25695)
- Agent Capacity: 5 lb. (2.27 kg)
- UL/ULC Rating: 1-A:10-B:C
- Temperature Range: -65° to 120°F (-54° to 49°C)
- Discharge Time: 14 sec
- Discharge Range ft (m): 12-18 (3.7-5.5)
- Operating Pressure: 195 psi (1344 kPa)
- Mounting Type: Vehicle
- USCG Approval: Type A Size II
- Ship Weight: 10.25 lb. (4.7 kg)
- Unit Height: 16.375 in (41.6 cm)
- Unit Width: 7.25 in (18.4 cm)
- Unit Diameter: 4.25 in (10.8 cm)