5Flb V/B Extinguisher
Halotron is a clean, non conductive gaseous agent that is an excellent replacement for Halon 1211 extinguishers. Halotron is suitable for use on Class A, Class B and Class C fires.
Typical Uses: For protecting sensitive electronic equipment in offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/ motel assembly halls and guest areas. For protecting sensitive electronic equipment in businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating. Recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment.
- Model: 5F V/B
- Pt. # Alum. Value: 70550 (70590)
- Pt. # Brass Value: N/A
- Agent Capacity: 5 lb. (2.27 kg)
- UL/ULC Rating: 5-B:C
- Temperature Range: -40° to 120°F (-40° to 49°C)
- Discharge Time: 9 sec
- Discharge Range ft (m): 9-15 (2.7-4.5)
- Operating Pressure: 100 psi (689 kPa)
- Mounting Type: Vehicle
- USCG Approval: Type B:C Size I
- Ship Weight: 9.5 lb. (4.3 kg)
- Unit Height: 16.375 in (41.6 cm)
- Unit Width: 7.25 in (18.5 cm)
- Unit Diameter: 4.25 in (10.8 cm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.