Hale’s Super Chief has a unique design specially engineered for the fire service. The pump and engine assembly detach easily from the float. The float folds in half for convenient storage in most apparatus compartments.
The Super Chief is the pump to count on when you cannot count on hydrants. It is easily used with alternative water sources such as streams, lakes, ponds, or pools. The Super Chief requires only three inches of water to draft.
- Flows ranging from 90 GPM @ 35 PSI to 420 GPM @ 8 PSI.
- Positive type recoil starter
- Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt Series 10.5-HP 4-cycle gasoline engine
- Aluminum alloy pump body with built-in suction guard and skids
- Aluminum impeller
- High-density polyethylene float filled with closed-cell polyurethane foam
- Discharge: 2.5” NST male or ISO 228/1-G21/2A parallel pipe.
- Firefighting – Wildland Forestry
|Weight||118 lbs (54 kg)|
|Length||30 inches (762 mm)|
|Width||30 inches (762 mm)|
|Height||23 inches (584 mm)|