The Fyr Pak is a lightweight portable centrifugal pump mounted on a padded adjustable backpack frame. Weighing only 34 pounds, the Fyr Pak can pump water from draft, relay, or hydrant. It can go where a fire engine can’t reach. It will deliver discharge pressures up to 220 PSI and flows to 75 GPM from draft. The Fyr Pak includes an automatic recoil starter, a spark arresting muffler, an engine overspeed control switch, a priming pump, and a priming valve.
- Flows ranging from 20 GPM @ 180 PSI to 70 GPM @ 50 PSI
- U.S. Motor Power US820 8-HP 2-cycle gasoline engine
- Aluminum alloy pump body
- Bronze impeller with floating renewable wear ring
- Self-adjusting mechanical seal
- Compact, hand operated piston priming pump
- Light-weight, padded, adjustable backpack frame for easy transport
- 1.5” NST male suction connection; 1.5” NST male discharge connection.
- Firefighting – Wildland Forestry
|Weight||34 lbs (15.5 kg)|
|Length||32 inches (813 mm)|
|Width||16.5 inches (419 mm)|
|Height||13 inches (330 mm)|