The Fyr Flote is a lightweight, portable centrifugal pump mounted on an unsinkable, high-strength polyethylene float with dual carrying handles and a splash suppression collar. A high-volume model (20FV-C8) and a high-pressure model (20FP-C8) meet most every pump need — in as little as four inches of water. Weighing just 49 pounds, the Fyr Flote stores easily in most truck compartments. It includes an automatic recoil starter, a spark arresting muffler, and an engine overspeed control switch.
- Flows ranging from 20 GPM @ 160 PSI to 70 GPM @ 40 PSI
- U.S. Motor Power US820 8-HP 2-cycle gasoline engine
- Aluminum alloy pump body with built-in suction guard
- Bronze impeller with floating renewable wear ring
- Self-adjusting mechanical seal
- Exclusive auto-prime system
- High-density polyethylene float with dual carrying handles
- 1.5” NST male discharge connection.
- Firefighting – Wildland Forestry
|Weight||49 lbs (22 kg)|
|Length||28 inches (711 mm)|
|Width||20 inches (508 mm)|
|Height||16 inches (406 mm)|