Standard (BC) Dry Chemical is a sodium bicarbonate based extinguishing agent that is suitable for use on Class B and Class C fires.
Typical Uses For flammable liquid hazards in public areas such as offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas. For flammable liquid hazards in businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
Not recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment.
- Model: 5.5 STD
- Pt. # Alum. Valve: 11014 (11090)
- Agent Capacity: 5.5 lb. (2.5 kg)
- UL/ULC Rating: 40-B:C
- Temperature Range: -65° to 120°F (-54° to 49°C)
- Discharge Time: 14 sec
- Discharge Range ft (m): 12-18 (3.7-5.5)
- Operating Pressure: 195 psi (1344 kPa)
- Mounting Type: Wall
- USCG Approval: Type B:C Size I
- Ship Weight: 10.5 lb. (4.8 kg)
- Unit Height: 16.375 in (41.6 cm)
- Unit Width: 7.25 in (18.4 cm)
- Unit Diameter: 4.25 in (10.8 cm)