The 420I communicates digitally with Vulcain transmitters within a true daisy chain network, converting the transmitters’ digital signals to analog outputs. This allows each transmitter to provide a 4-20mA signal to a BMS from one central location. The unit can accommodate up to eight transmitters installed at distances of up to 2 000 feet from the unit.
To avoid expensive DDC hook-ups and BMS software upgrades, the unit even comes with internal logic that will provide averaging/minimum/maximum reading for up to 16 transmitters.
Features & Benefits
- Easy installation through daisy chain hook up (RS-485)
- Dedicated 4-20mA outputs for up to 8 transmitters
- Averaging/minimum/maximum reading for up to 16 transmitters
- Power requirement: 17-24 VAC, 24-38 VDC, 500 mA
- Size: 8.4 (H) x 8.6 (W) x 2.5 (D) in. (21.3 cm x 13.4 cm x 5.7 cm)
- Operating humidity range: 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing