- Resilient silicone faceseal helps provide comfort, durability, and stability with a soft but firm seal
- Proprietary Cool Flow valve helps reduce heat and moisture
- Exhalation valve cover helps direct exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging of eyewear and grinding and welding shields
- Low profile half facepiece design offers a wider field of view and better compatibility with welding and grinding shields
- Adjustable head harness assembly offers improved fit and comfort
The 3M™ Rugged Comfort 6500 Series Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator is designed to help promote comfort, durability, and stability with a firm, lightly textured silicone faceseal and strong body construction.
The facepiece offers numerous other comfort features. Two innovative design features have been built in: a special valve cover that helps to direct exhaled breath and moisture downward and 3M’s proprietary Cool Flow™ Valve that helps to make breathing easier by reducing heat and moisture. Made to fit securely and comfortably on the head, the facepiece comes with an adjustable head harness assembly featuring long-lasting polyester/spandex straps that stretch and conform to the individual who wears the respirator. This facepiece is compatible with all 3M™ bayonet-style filters and cartridges, including 6000 Series Cartridges and 3M™ 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series Filters, to help provide respiratory protection against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals. This filter compatibility helps to make the respirator highly versatile for many workplace environments and a variety of jobs where respiratory protection is required.
A durable, long-lasting respirator, the 6500 Series facepiece is rugged enough to help withstand extreme conditions and long hours, yet comfortable to wear. The sleek, low-profile design helps