- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors and particulates
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors and particulates. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
This organic vapor cartridge/filter combination works with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet attachment holders. The cartridge/filter is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain organic vapors and non-oil and oil particulates. The cartridge/filter has been assigned the color code “Magenta/Black” in the NIOSH system.
Breathing organic vapors and particulates can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M™ Organic Vapor Cartridge 60921 to help reduce exposure to certain organic vapors and particulates.