The 301R and 301RW act as an output for the 201C or the 301C. The 301R and the 301RW provide a standard 8 relays (DPDT 5A, 30 Vdc or 250 Vac resistive load) for the indirect activation of accessories. Since the relay module is an output for the controller, it can be located anywhere within the gas detection network.
The 301R is fully compatible with both the 201C and the 301C (the 301RW is compatible with only the 301CW) and offer LED indicators for each relay (visible only when housing is open).
Features & Benefits
- Easy daisy chain installation (RS-485)
- LED visual indication of status next to each relay
- Fully compatible with the 301C controller
- Power requirement: 17-24 VAC, 24-38 VDC, 250 mA
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Operating humidity range: 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing