Discreet design and rugged ABS-Polycarbonate housing for the 301IRFS set the standard for “at the source” gas detection in a chiller room. Mount directly to the chiller pad or low on the wall in close proximity to achieve early notifications in the event of a refrigerant leak.
ASHRAE No 15-2001 Mechanical Standard and B-52 Code Compliance
The ASHRAE and B-52 security standards have been established to minimize risk and protect the safety of mechanical room personnel and the environment at large. Honeywell’s 301IRF, together with the 301EM mechanical room controller, provides a complete solution that meets and even exceeds these rigorous standards. The 301EM can be configured to offer automatic fan, horn and strobe activation in addition to manual fan activation when the 301IRF detects a refrigerant.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- State-of-the-art infrared sensor technology
- LED indicator
- Low-profile and rugged construction for low mounting in chiller/mechanical room
- Cost-effective answer for installation in areas where refrigeration gas hazards may be present
- R11, R12, R13B1, R22, R123, R125, R134A, R227, R245A, R404A, R407C, R410A, R507A, R508B.
Features & Benefits:
- Infrared sensing technology responds promptly
- Low-profile design suited for mounting directly to chiller pad or low on nearby wall
- Low maintenance
- Power requirement operates on 12 VDC power only
- Dimensions 4” H x 11” W x 2.5” D (10.2 x 28 x 6.3 m)
- Weight 2.33 lbs (0.603 kg)