The 301AP is the latest generation of remote annunciator panels, incorporating all (previously existing) functionalities, such as the easy to read visual indicators, multiple alarm level displays and fault alarms. The 301AP displays readings from the 301C controller with no user programming required. The 301AP also has 3 relays that can be activated from the 301C, according to specifications configured on the controller.
The 301AP offers the following key features:
- Three relay outputs, for added functionality
- Audible alarm
- Easy-to-read status indicators (LEDs) and LCD display
- Robust RS-485 Modbus communication interface.
Features & Benefits
- 3 DPDT relay outputs for added functionality
- 65dbA audible alarm allowing users to “listen” in
- Visual status indicators/backlit LCD display
- Power requirement: 17 – 24 VAC, 24-38 VDC
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Operating humidity range: 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing