30 HF PK Extinguishers
Buckeye’s High Flow product line of fire extinguishers sets the standard for quality and reliability in the high flow extinguisher category.
Buckeye’s High Flow product line of fire extinguishers sets the standard for quality and reliability in the high flow extinguisher category. Designed to deliver outstanding performance, Buckeye High Flow extinguishers are specifically suited to meet the demands of industrial applications where NFPA 10 requires the installation of high flow extinguishers; installations where hazards such as pressurized flammable liquids, pressurized gas, or three dimensional fires exist.
- Exceeds UL and NFPA requirement for 1 lb. per second discharge rate
- UL and ULC Listed
- Rugged steel cylinders, plated brass valves, and baked-on polyester epoxy top coat
- Meets DOT and TC requirements
- US Coast Guard Approved with listed marine bracket
- Trilingual labels-English, Spanish, and French
- Widest selection of agents and sizes in the industry
- Operating temperature is -65°F to 120°F
- Operating pressure 195 psi
- Model: 30 HF PK
- Pt. #: 13651 (13651ULC)
- Agent Capacity: 30 lbs.(13.6 kg)
- UL/ULC Rating: 80-B:C
- Discharge Rate (lb/sec): 1.56
- Discharge Time (Secs): 21
- Discharge Range ft (m): 40-50 ft (12.19-15.24m)
- USCG Approval: Type B:C Size IV
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.