Purple K Dry Chemical is a high performance extinguishing agent most effective for dealing with flammable liquid fires. Purple K is suitable for use on Class B and Class C fires.
Typical Uses For flammable liquid hazards in public areas such as offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/ motel assembly halls and guest areas. For flammable liquid hazards in businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
Not recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment.
- Model: 20S PK
- Pt. # Alum. Valve: 12620 (12690)
- Pt. # Brass Valve: 12621 (12691)
- Agent Capacity: 20 lb. (9.07 kg)
- UL/ULC Rating: 120-B:C
- Temperature Range: -65° to 120°F (-54° to 49°C)
- Discharge Time: 27 sec
- Discharge Range ft (m): 15-21 (4.6-6.4)
- Operating Pressure: 195 psi (1344 kPa)
- Mounting Type: Wall
- USCG Approval: Type B:C Size III
- Ship Weight: 33.5 lb. (15.2 kg)
- Unit Height: 21.25 in (53.8 cm)
- Unit Width: 8.75 in (21 cm)
- Unit Diameter: 7.5 in (19.1 cm)