ABC Dry Chemical is a multipurpose extinguishing agent that is suitable for use on Class A, Class B and Class C fires.
Typical Uses: For public areas such as offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas. For businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/ aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
Not recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment or aircraft structure.
- Model: 20S ABC
- Alum. Valve: 12120 (12195)
- Brass Valve: 12121 (12196)
- Agent Capacity: 20 lb. (9.07 kg)
- UL/ULC Rating: 10-A:120-B:C
- Temperature Range: -65° to 120°F (-54° to 49°C)
- Discharge Time: 27 sec
- Discharge Range ft (m): 15-21 (4.6-6.4)
- Operating Pressure: 195 psi (1344 kPa)
- Mounting Type: Wall
- USCG Approval: Type A Size II
- Ship Weight: 33.5 lb. (15.2 kg)
- Unit Height: 21.25 in (53.8 cm)
- Unit Width: 8.75 in (22.2 cm)
- Unit Diameter: 7.5 in (19.1 cm)