Standard (BC) Dry Chemical is a sodium bicarbonate based extinguishing agent that is suitable for use on Class B and Class C fires.
Typical Uses For flammable liquid hazards in public areas such as offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas. For flammable liquid hazards in businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
Not recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment.
- Model: 2.5 STD V/B
- Pt. # Alum. Valve: 13415 (13490)
- Agent Capacity: 2.5 lb. (1.13 kg)
- UL/ULC Rating: 10-B:C
- Temperature Range: -65° to 120°F (-54° to 49°C)
- Discharge Time: 9 sec
- Discharge Range ft (m): 9-15 (2.7-4.6)
- Operating Pressure: 100 psi (689 kPa)
- Mounting Type: Vehicle
- USCG Approval: Type B:C Size I
- Ship Weight: 5.5 lb. (2.5 kg)
- Unit Height: 14.75 in (37.5 cm)
- Unit Width: 4.875 in (12.4 cm)
- Unit Diameter: 3.375 in (8.6 cm)