ABC Dry Chemical is a multipurpose extinguishing agent that is suitable for use on Class A, Class B and Class C fires.
Typical Uses: For public areas such as offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas. For businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/ aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
Not recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment or aircraft structure.
- Model: 2.5 ABC V/B
- Alum. Valve: 13315 (13390)
- Brass Valve: N/A
- Agent Capacity: 2.5 lb. (1.13 kg)
- UL/ULC Rating: 1-A:10-B:C
- Temperature Range: -65° to 120°F (-54° to 49°C)
- Discharge Time: 9 sec
- Discharge Range ft (m): 9-15 (2.7-4.6)
- Operating Pressure: 100 psi (689 kPa)
- Mounting Type: Vehicle
- USCG Approval: Type B:C Size I
- Ship Weight: 5.5 lb. (2.5 kg)
- Unit Height: Unit Height
- Unit Width: 4.875 in (12.4 cm)
- Unit Diameter: 3.375 in (8.6 cm)