Carbon Dioxide is the trusted non-conductive clean agent and is most effective for dealing with electronic equipment fires. CO2 is suitable for use on Class B and Class C fires.
Typical Uses: For protecting sensitive electronic equipment in offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/ motel assembly halls and guest areas. For protecting sensitive electronic equipment in businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
Recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment.
- Model: 15CD
- Pt. #: 46100 (46191)
- Agent Capacity: 15 lb. (6.8 kg)
- UL/ULC Rating: 10-B:C
- Temperature Range: -22° to 120°F (-30° to 49°C)
- Discharge Time: 15 sec
- Discharge Range ft (m): 4-8 (1.2-2.4)
- Mounting Type: Wall
- USCG Approval: Type B:C Size II
- Ship Weight: 37.75 lb. (17.1 kg)
- Unit Height: 26.375 in (67 cm)
- Unit Width: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Unit Diameter: 6.89 in (17.5 cm)