ABC Dry Chemical is a multipurpose extinguishing agent that is suitable for use on Class A, Class B and Class C fires.
Typical Uses: For public areas such as offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas. For businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/ aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
Not recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment or aircraft structure.
- Model: 10S ABC
- Alum. Valve: 11310 (11320)
- Brass Valve: N/A
- Agent Capacity: 10 lb. (4.54 kg)
- UL/ULC Rating: 4-A:60-B:C
- Temperature Range: -65° to 120°F (-54° to 49°C)
- Discharge Time: 18 sec
- Discharge Range ft (m): 15-21 (4.6-6.4)
- Operating Pressure: 195 psi (1344 kPa)
- Mounting Type: Wall
- USCG Approval: Type A Size II
- Ship Weight: 18.25 lb. (8.3 kg)
- Unit Height: 16.75 in (42.5 cm)
- Unit Width: 8.25 in (21 cm)
- Unit Diameter: 6 in (15.2 cm)