Standard (BC) Dry Chemical is a sodium bicarbonate based extinguishing agent that is suitable for use on Class B and Class C fires.
Typical Uses For flammable liquid hazards in public areas such as offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas. For flammable liquid hazards in businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
Not recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment.
- Model: 10 STD
- Pt. # Alum. Valve: 11840 (11890)
- Agent Capacity: 10 lb. (4.54 kg)
- UL/ULC Rating: 40-B:C
- Temperature Range: -65° to 120°F (-54° to 49°C)
- Discharge Time: 40-B:C
- Discharge Range ft (m): 15-21 (4.6-6.4)
- Operating Pressure: 195 psi (1344 kPa)
- Mounting Type: Wall
- USCG Approval: Type B:C Size II
- Ship Weight: 18.25 lb. (8.3 kg)
- Unit Height: 21 in (53.3 cm)
- Unit Width: 7.75 in (19.7 cm)
- Unit Diameter: 5.125 in (13 cm)