Carbon Dioxide is the trusted non-conductive clean agent and is most effective for dealing with electronic equipment fires. CO2 is suitable for use on Class B and Class C fires.
Typical Uses: For protecting sensitive electronic equipment in offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/ motel assembly halls and guest areas. For protecting sensitive electronic equipment in businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
Recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment.
- Model: 10CD
- Pt. #: 45600 (45691)
- Agent Capacity: 10 lb. (4.54 kg)
- UL/ULC Rating: 10-B:C
- Temperature Range: -22° to 120°F (-30° to 49°C)
- Discharge Time: 9 sec
- Discharge Range ft (m): 4-8 (1.2-2.4)
- Mounting Type: Wall
- USCG Approval: Type B:C Size I
- Ship Weight: 27.75 lb. (12.6 kg)
- Unit Height: 19.75 in (50.2 cm)
- Unit Width: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Unit Diameter: 6.89 in (17.5 cm)